This week we’ll discuss a promising new organization, reLOVE, and its service to teenage mothers.
Led by panelist Christy Yao, we’ll ask its director, Purity Thomas, the following questions–for a start.
- Can you give us a basic overview of reLOVE? How did the idea for reLOVE start?
- How is reLOVE different from other crisis pregnancy organizations?
- How do teenage mothers find you?
- Tell us about your impact and success stories!
- What are your future ideas for reLOVE’S growth and development?
Host of "The Open Door"
Matthew Bartko was born and raised in Pennsylvania, grew up as a member of the Baptist Church and remains active in it. In college, he studied secondary education before switching to sociology. Since then, he has married and worked in sales and customer service. Several years ago, he became frustrated with the seeming lack of caring from Republicans and the sense of amorality from the Democrats. Finding himself politically “homeless,” he researched his options and came to the American Solidarity Party. He now dedicates his time to growing the movement of pro-life for the whole life politicians who reject entrenched politics on the left and right.