June 14, 2019
2. Just what is philosophical dialectic?
- the attempt to justify basic beliefs and the analysis of the concepts in terms of which they are expressed.
- the science of all things learned through their ultimate causes by natural reason.
- chiefly a logical system of abstract essences, or ideas, and their impersonal, essential relations.
- chiefly a cooperative, trans-generational, individual, cultural, and psychological enterprise.
Host of "The Open Door"
Dr. Mario Ramos-Reyes
Dr. Mario Ramos-Reyes, Professor of Philosophy and Coordinator (Chair) of the Department of Philosophy, Division of Humanities at Kansas City Community College, is co-host of The Open Door.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE